The school runs its own buses from the various parts of the city of Ghaziabad and other places to provide proper connectivity to the students.
Rules For Transportation
1.In case of any problem or any mishap the parents are advised to avoid any altercation with drivers and conductors. Parents should immediately contact the school authorities either in person or through telephonic conversation. The school will ensure appropriate action in such circumstances.
2.For any doubt/query, parents are expected not to rely on any information that they may get from drivers and conductors. For any information related to the school and their ward they should contact the school directly.
3. Any act of vandalism such as breaking windowpanes, tearing and cutting of seat covers, defacing the interior of the bus or any other related offence will result in heavy penalty and expulsion.
4. Parents are requested to study the specified routes and opt for the one which suits them the best. Please remember that it is not possible to cater to individual requirements at the cost of time and distance.
Transport once availed cannot be discontinued in mid-session.
Rules & Regulations for availing School Bus Service
- The bus will ply on approved routes.
The bus will halt only as per the stops allotted to particular bus route. No other changes in stops will be considered once they have been fixed by the school. If you wish to change the route of your child's transport or if you have any complaint about the service, you are requested to take them up only to the Principal.
- Students not in time for the bus, will have to make their own arrangements on that day to come to school.
- Bus fees has to be paid in advance as per the schedule otherwise the students will not be allowed to use the bus.
- Students who are not regular in paying bus fees and cause trouble will not be allowed to use the bus.
Bus fees once paid will not be refunded in any circumstance.
- The bus fee is subject to increase only if there is hike in taxes, prices of spare parts, petrol, diesel CNG contractor charges and staff salaries.
- No bus fee will be charged in the month of June.
- The bus service must be hired for the full academic year. It cannot be discontinued in mid-session.
- School will be responsible only for students during their journey in the bus.
- No Parent will be allowed to travel by the school bus. It is strictly for school students in uniform only.
- Parents are requested not to handover fee/Money etc. to conductors or drivers. If they do so, school will not be responsible for it.
- Parents are requested to ensure that they send regular and approved representatives to pick up and drop their children at the designated stops.
- School transport will be effective from the very first day but if the child has not been adjusted (Nursery), parents have to drop him or her to the school. Child will be sent back through the school transport after their classes are over.
- Children using school transport facility should be present at the pick-up point ten minutes before the given time.
- Parents are requested not to make the transport wait as this causes inconvenience to others and delay the child's arrival to school.
- In case of any change in residential address & telephone no. parents are requested to inform the school office immediately in writing.
- Escort the child up to the pick-up point and make sure that your ward has boarded the transport.
Be punctual to collect the child in the afternoon.
Inform the school office in written, in case you do not want to use the school transport temporarily for any personal reason.
- In case there is nobody to receive the child when he reaches home stop child shall be brought back to school. Parents will have to collect the child from school thereafter.
- Parents are requested to come personally to pick their child, in case they want to take their ward early. In no case the child will be allowed to go with any unrecognized person. It is mandatory to take a gate pass from the reception if you are taking the child early.
- The school reserves the right to ask the child to discontinue the use of school transport in case of indiscipline, indecent or undesirable behavior.
- I The Bus facilities to students will be refused if :
- Parents behave rudely with school staff.
- Parents are found paying bribes or gifts to the drivers/Conductors
- Child misbehaves in the bus or any other offence.
- Child damages seats or any other parts of the bus. The cost of the damage will have to be paid.
Parents are found travelling in the bus along with students.